For children and their families dealing with thyroid disease, the Columbia Thyroid Center offers a healthcare team of pediatric endocrinologists, thyroid surgeons, anesthesiologists, radiologists, pathologists, oncologists, ophthalmologists, neurologists, and geneticists who coordinate to create comprehensive treatment plans specifically attuned to your needs.
The pediatric program at the Columbia Thyroid Center is the premier program of its kind in New York, one of the top programs nationwide, and among the most respected worldwide. We are proud to be a treatment destination for parents and children from all across the globe.
From diagnosing thyroid disorders using thyroid function tests, anti-thyroid antibodies, imaging tests, and biopsies, to developing personalized treatment plans that includes everything from medication to surgery to genetic counseling, the pediatric program at the Columbia Thyroid Center offers a multidisciplinary approach tailored to every child.
Conditions We Treat:
- Patricia Vuguin, MD | Endocrinologist, Pediatric Medical Director
- Gaya S. Aranoff, MD | Endocrinologist
- Ilene Fennoy, MD | Endocrinologist
- William Middlesworth, MD – Thyroid Surgeon, Pediatric Surgical Director
- Jennifer Kuo, MD, FACS | Thyroid Surgeon
- James Lee, MD | Thyroid Surgeon
- Wendy Chung, MD | Geneticist
- Randy Yeh, MD | Nuclear Medicine Specialist
- Steven Brooks, MD | Eye Specialist
- Alice Lee, MD | Cancer Specialist
- Darrell Yamashiro, MD | Cancer Specialist