Call us at (212) 342-1155 or contact us through our online form. For IBD care, call (212) 305-9664.
Documents and records can be faxed to us at (212) 305-0267.
Herbert Irving Pavilion
161 Fort Washington Avenue, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10032-3784
Get Maps & Directions »
See our complete list of locations
For international patients, please contact the Global Services office at our partner hospital, NewYork Presbyterian. Call (212) 746-9100 or email email@example.com.
Planning & Preparing
- Colonoscopy Bowel Preparation Guide
- Surgery Bowel and Antibiotic Preparation for Surgery
- How To Prepare For Your First Appointment
- What To Expect At Your First Appointment
- Guide To Inpatient Surgery
- Guide To Outpatient Surgery
- FAQ: Anorectal conditions
- FAQ: Pelvic Floor conditions
If you are coming to our NewYork Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center campus in Washington Heights, here are some helpful tips:
Valet parking: Valet parking is available Monday-Friday 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM and from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM on weekends. Special arrangements can be made for after-hours events by contacting the Conference Center staff.
From 165th Street, turn left onto Fort Washington Avenue to access valet parking, which is available in the driveway of the Milstein Hospital Building.
Visitor parking: From 165th Street, turn right onto Fort Washington Avenue.
The regular hourly parking rates at NewYork-Presbyterian are:
- Up to 1/2 hour — $13.00
- Up to 1 hour — $17.00
- Up to 2 hours — $24.00
- Up to 4 hours — $27.00
- Up to 8 hours — $29.00
- Up to 24 hours — $33.00
Please visit the University's hotel program page for the most up to date list of partner hotels and discounts. Additional options include:
- McKeen Pavilion Guest Accommodations Area (Located in the Milstein Hospital Building — 9th floor)
177 Fort Washington Ave, NY, NY 10032
(212) 305-5951 (M-F 7am-5pm; Sat/Sun/holidays 8am-4pm)
- Econo Lodge — Fort Lee (Offers free shuttle bus service with reservation)
2143 Hudson Terrance, Fort Lee, NJ 07024
- Crowne Plaza Englewood (Offers free shuttle bus service with reservation)
401 South Van Brunt Street, Englewood, NJ 07631
Make sure to request the NewYork Presbyterian patient rate when you book.
Stories & Perspectives
- After K-Pouch Surgery, Sara’s Enjoying her 20s: Sara’s life was being spent undergoing multiple procedures and treatments for ulcerative colitis until meeting Dr. Kiran, for a consultation on k-pouch surgery. Read More »
Can our colorectal resources help you? Call (212) 342-1155 or request an appointment online. For IBD care, call (212) 305-9664.