Get information about who to contact, how to prepare for your visit, and the experiences of our past patients.
Call (212) 305-9676 or reach us through our online form.
Planning & Preparing
Learn everything you need to know about the day of your surgery. Information on these pages includes what you should bring with you, dietary restrictions, hospital procedures, recovery tips, home care advice, and more.
- Your Breast Surgery: What to Expect
- Your Breast Surgery: FAQ
- Patient & Visitor Guides »
- Get Maps & Directions »
Download these forms and instructions ahead of time to prepare for your hospital visit.
- New Patient Registration Form (Formulario de Registro de Nuevo Paciente)
- New Patient Checklist (Lista de Verificación de Nueva Pacientes)
- New Patient Checklist (新患者清单)
- Laser Ablation (激光烧蚀)
- Pre-Op Instructions (术前说明)
- Ultrasound-Guided Core Biopsy Instructions (超声引导的核心活组织检查说明)
Stories & Perspectives
The keen insights of Mary-Claire King, PhD, advanced the field of breast cancer care and helped create the screening programs that save countless women each year. Read her story.
We recommend the following resources to continue learning about breast cancer and disease.