The professionals staffing the Clinical Breast Cancer Program have found these links to be useful resources for grassroots, medical and support information.
Taking Charge of Breast Cancer, A guide for African American Women (video & booklet)
- Online Seminar America's Battle for a Cure: The Culture and Politics of Breast Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment
Taught by: Barron H. Lerner, M.D.
- Breast Cancer Resources
Find info here on breast cancer, support groups, medical sites, and personal stories.
- The Breast Care Site: Information and guidance for breast cancer survivors, including post-surgery options and information about insurance and intimacy issues.
- Breast Reconstruction
- The National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project
Discover multidisciplinary information.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Cancer Prevention newsletter for consumers and healthcare professionals
- OncoLink, University of Pennsylvania Cancer Center
- Plastic Reconstruction
Now Available For Advanced Breast Cancer in France.
- You Can Thrive Foundation (Media Kit – PDF)