Contact | Planning & Preparing | Workshops & Education | Stories & Perspectives | More
Get information about who to contact, learn more about liver transplantations, and read about the experiences of our past patients.
Call (877) LIVER MD/ (877) 548-3763 or use the online form to make an appointment.
For additional information, please contact the following:
- Adult Division: (212) 305-0914 | Fax: (212) 305-4343
- Pediatric Division: (212) 305-3000 | Fax: (212) 342-2996
- Billing: (212) 305-8582
622 W. 168th St., 14th floor
New York, NY 10032
Maps & Directions »
For international patients, please contact the Global Services office at our partner hospital, NewYork Presbyterian. Call (212) 746-9100 or email email@example.com.
Planning & Preparing
Learn everything you need to know about liver transplantations. Information on these pages includes how the liver transplant waiting list works, what to expect both before and after a liver transplantation, and the process of becoming a living donor.
- FAQs About Liver Transplants
- FAQs About Living Donor Liver Transplants
- Life After Transplant
- Liver Transplant Waiting List
- Preliminary Donor Paperwork (pdf)
- Donor Education Packet (pdf)
- Patient & Visitor Guides
Workshops & Education
Stories & Perspectives
We’ve treated thousands of patients for liver cancer and disease and performed thousands of liver transplantations in both children and adults. Read their stories to learn how our approach to liver care has changed their lives.
- Patient Stories
- A Brief History of Transplant at NYP/Columbia
- Panel Video – COVID-19, The Vaccine, & Transplant Health
- Transplant Talks Video – The Latest in Xenotransplantation — May 2, 2022
Ways to Help
Your gift to the vital area of organ transplantation ensures that Columbia continues to break new ground in the arena of transplantation, giving patients who come through our doors today and tomorrow the opportunity to experience the utmost in patient care and improved outcomes. We would be delighted to have your partnership in this worthy endeavor, and thank you for your consideration. Learn More »
We recommend the following resources to continue learning about liver cancer, disease, and transplantations.
Liver Cancer and Disease
- American Association for the Study of Liver Disease
- American Gastroenterological Association (AGA)
- American Liver Foundation
- Columbia University Division of Gastroenterology
- Diseases of the Liver
- Hepatitis B Foundation
- Hepatitis Branch, National Center for Infectious Diseases
- Hepatitis Foundation International
- American Society of Transplantation
- American Society of Transplant Surgeons
- Columbia University Medical Center Division of General Surgery
- Columbia University Transplant Forum
- Nutrition, the Gut Microbiome and Small Bowel Transplants
- United Network for Organ Sharing
Our liver and transplantation resources are here for you. Give us a call at (877) LIVER MD/ (877) 548-3763 or get in touch using our online request form.